Multiplication Using LEGO® Bricks—Student Edition (Paperback)
Student workbook for Multiplication Using LEGO® Bricks
Multiplication is not the rote memorization of times tables. Students need to understand multiplication concepts. LEGO® bricks are the perfect manipulative to help students model, utilizing creative and logical processes together.
In this book, the hands-on activities using LEGO®bricks help students learn:
• the meaning of multiplication as repeated addition
• the vocabulary of multiplication
• basic multiplication facts
• one-digit multiplication
• two-digit and larger multiplication
The Student Edition includes baseplate diagrams for students to work along with the teacher, drawing their models and explaining their thinking in writing. It also includes a student assessment for each chapter and a chart to track the student's progress.
Share on Social
In this book, the hands-on activities using LEGO® bricks help students learn:
- the meaning of multiplication as repeated addition
- the vocabulary of multiplication
- basic multiplication facts
- one-digit multiplication
- two-digit and larger multiplication
Using LEGO® bricks to model math provides a universal language. Children everywhere recognize this manipulative.
It’s fun to learn when you’re using LEGO® bricks!