Multiplication Using LEGO® Bricks—Student Edition (Paperback)
Student workbook for Multiplication Using LEGO® Bricks
Multiplication is not the rote memorization of times tables. Students need to understand multiplication concepts. LEGO® bricks are the perfect manipulative to help students model, utilizing creative and logical processes together.
In this book, the hands-on activities using LEGO®bricks help students learn:
• the meaning of multiplication as repeated addition
• the vocabulary of multiplication
• basic multiplication facts
• one-digit multiplication
• two-digit and larger multiplication
In this book, the hands-on activities using LEGO® bricks help students learn:
- the meaning of multiplication as repeated addition
- the vocabulary of multiplication
- basic multiplication facts
- one-digit multiplication
- two-digit and larger multiplication
The book starts at the most basic concepts and focuses on a specific topic in each chapter. Most students learn these concepts between grades 2 – 5.
Using LEGO® bricks to model math provides a universal language. Children everywhere recognize this manipulative.
It’s fun to learn when you’re using LEGO® bricks!